Monday, February 13, 2006

I hate my job, but who does'nt? I threw away any opportunity for a viable career when I was young. I had dreams like yourself that were dashed to bits due to my own irresponsibility, so I am the being of my machinations. I paint , industrial paint. It is the lamest job in painting one could aspire to. If a monkey could take the mental enviroment it could succeed greatly at this craft. Alas a monkey would grow bored and would quit, I however have a house payment, 2 fine young boys and a wife who keeps me on the straight. However, I sleep soundly at night, not on account that it is honest work, but that the paint fumes have probably eaten enough brain cells, I don't worry as much as I used to. Well this is just an intro to my blog, I am sure that no one will read this but if you have been kind enough to take time out of your day, I'll give you some background. Born in 62, Navy brat. Travelled around quite a bit as a kid, ended up in Fox lake Il. for my formative years, lived in Whichita Falls Tx. for a few years, Austin and San Antonio, I came to Michiganin my late 20's. When I landed a job in Michigan as a painter I was working with a co-worker named Don. He and I found out that we had the same birthday, then we asked each other where we were born, the same hospital in Fla. 45 minutes apart, both at the age of 33 in the same job in Michigan with sons the same age names Zach, Fate is a bitch isn't it?

No comments: